26 Dec 2012

Hair Cut



Just before I left Japan, I went to a barber to have my hair cut shorter than usual so that I would not have to cut my hair for a while. As a result, it had lasted for 3 months. But it was finally the time; I really needed a hair cut! Once I finally noticed this, I could not wait any longer. An annoying thing is, the growth of this feeling is not linear but rather traces something like the Sigmoid curve, of which the feeling suddenly pops up after a threshold. I started to notice that something was wrong yesterday, and I realized that I was on the threshold today. lol


The problem was that it was just right at Christmas season, and seemingly there was no barber open today. So, I had no choice but to cut my hair by myself. I've done this several times before, but this time, I did not have special scissors for hair cutting. Instead, I had to use my small toy scissors, which does not work very well even on papers and strings. I did not have a big mirror, either. But I did it.

Well done, I've just finished. It turned out to look okay from the front. Even though I have no idea about the backside, I don't care because I cannot see it, haha. Well, my mom or my girlfriend would care, but, fortunately, they are both in Japan. So I can confidently say that there is no problem at all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment